domingo, 11 de julho de 2010

WHO AM I ?

Hi ! WELCOME TO MY BLOG !

My name is Lalitha Ji , I am Ayurvedic Therapist, graduated from the Ganga Clinic - located on top of the Vedic New Gokula Farm - Pindamonhangaba - Sao Paulo - the core of the Hare Krishna community that resides there.
I am also Hindu - by choice - because I identify with all values of this wonderful way of expressing my spirituality, and because of this option, I am lacto-vegetarian - by considering the milk and dairy products - the "universal nectar."
I'm also graduate in other schools of Ayurveda, where I specialize in Marma points or Marma Therapy.
I have chosen Ayurveda as a profession and through this choice will also make use of my intuition and energy I have in hands, as a way to help people on balance their health and also their self-knowledge.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário